Managing your payroll. We can help. Here’s how
Why outsource your payroll?
Particularly for early-stage, small companies, or even when you get larger, managing your payroll can be an admin hassle, and be a disproportionate cost to the business. Outsourcing allows you to turn your costs from fixed to variable. Experience has shown that a typical business can make significant cost savings when outsourcing its payroll with reduced employee and IT costs, and improved payroll accuracy. Your business is also protected from risk, as all the date is stored off-site with a reliable service and disaster recovery.
Why use mca payroll?
• Flexible options mean that we can provide the level of service you need. We provide accurate and timely payroll outsourcing solutions to a wide variety of businesses from one-man companies to those with many employees.
• We have a small, dedicated team of specialists only a phone call or email away.
• All we need from you is the basic data: you don’t need any in-house payroll or IT expertise.
• You only ever pay for the service you require – with no hidden costs or catches
• We are used to working with HR and finance departments and will do our best to facilitate integration of services as required.
• Our reports are designed to provide the information required as clearly as possible, and it is possible to receive data to import to spreadsheets, or other software, to manipulate as you need. We will be making the necessary Real Time Information (RTI) submissions to HMRC.
• We understand auto-enrolment and will help you to provide what you legally have to do. The Pension Regulator, together with Financial Conduct Authority, is responsible for overseeing the process and companies must have everything in place by their ‘staging date’.
The detailed process
• Free set up of your payroll: We do not charge an initial set up fee when you move your payroll across to us.
• RTI submissions to HMRC: On or before the due date we will submit all online filing to HMRC for your payroll.
• Employee payment via BACS: We are able to make BACS payments automatically to your employees.
• Support: Our dedicated team answers the telephones and most enquiries are dealt with at the first point of contact. You will get through to someone immediately during normal office hours.
• Auto-Enrolment Pension support: We are able to provide data for pre-staging reports as well as assessing the workforce and providing data post-staging. We are happy to act upon postponement periods, automatically enrol employees, manage opt outs and opt ins, and will continue to support our clients with the ongoing administrative burden of auto-enrolment.
• All statutory requirements including Tax, NICs, SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP & Student loans: these are dealt with as part of the service.
• Payslips: these can either be paper security type payslips or online payslips.
• P45s: These are produced every time an employee leaves.
• Year end and new tax year processes: We will produce P60 reports, submit final RTI reports and carry out all the procedures to close one tax year and enter the new one.
Advisory and HR services
As well as administering the payroll, we can advise on related issues including:
• Staff policies and procedures
• Contracts of employment
• Complex PAYE enquiry issues
• Expatriate tax and residence issues
• Employee share schemes
• Flexible benefits packages, including salary sacrifice schemes
Either complete the short enquiry form and we’ll get back to you with a fee quotation, or call us on 0121 784 5818. It would be helpful to also know:
•Number of employees
•Estimated no of starters and leavers per annum
•Date you want the service to start
•Preferred method of data communication
•Are benefits in kind provided/is a form P11D required?
We look forward to meeting you and gaining a better understanding of your needs.